What are the Qualifications to Join Paid Blogger Networks?
Most networks consider bloggers on an individual basis. Many factors play into which bloggers will be approved and what campaigns they will be chosen for. Some of those factors may include:
- Blog Stats - Track your Monthly Unique Visitors (setup and install Google Analytics and a quality tracking plugin), Google page rank (Hint: Aim for a PR3 or above, you can accomplish this through a backlinking strategy), and Alexa score (Hint: Registering your site with Alexa will boost your score).
- Social Media Stats & Influence - Ensure that you have strong engagement on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, forums and public communities, etc.
- Representation & Niche - Your blog may address a topic or demographic that they want to target.
- Voice & Authenticity - Your blog has a unique tone, writing style or theme that is a good fit for a campaign.
- Social Connections - You influence other influential bloggers and media networks in your niche.
Download Your Blogger Media Kit Template
I recently created a custom template for bloggers. It’s a simple, but beautiful, one-page Blogger Media Kit Template (created in MS Word). If you’re interested in learning more about it, you can view the full details here: http://www.chantillypatino.com/product/one-page-blogger-media-kit/
Tips for Joining Paid Blogger Networks
Keep in mind that the minimum payment for most opportunities with paid blogger networks is $25 per post, but this does not mean that you should always be willing to accept this amount. Many bloggers use the strategy of joining several networks in their niche and scanning opportunities that pay $150 or more. Having access to many opportunities at once ensures that you will find the ones that best fit your blog and your professional standards.
Also be sure that you are subscribed to their newsletters so that you can be alerted when new opportunities are shared. Reply promptly because the first qualified bloggers to respond are usually the ones who get the opportunities. Completing assignments regularly with a network can also help you to build a relationship of trust that may bring special, higher paying opportunities your way in the future.
Quick Tip: Use Unroll.me to manage your network subscriptions to be sure that you don’t miss any opportunities.
A List of Recommended Paid Blogger Networks
While most of the networks below are targeting women and moms, many welcome men and dad bloggers as well. Please reach out to them on Twitter, via email or by submitting an application to see if your blog qualifies.
Last Updated 07/17/2014
- Social Fabric
- Clever Girls Collective
- Latina Mom Bloggers
- Latina Bloggers Connect
- Mami Innovative Media
- B-Link Network (Blogalicious)
- One-2-One Network
- Social Moms
- Mom Bloggers Club
- Niche Parent Network
- Simply Sassy Media
- Stiletto Media
- Ella Media
- Sits Girls
- GigaSavvy (click here to sign up)
- Latina Lifestyle Bloggers
- Muslim Mom Media Network
- Sway Group (by invitation only)
- Mission List (a social-good initiative via Women Online)
Do you have a favorite network that I missed? I’d love to check it out and maybe even include it on this page. Email your recommendations to email@example.com.
Paid Review Sites