This exclusive list of Paid Blogger Networks is curated by an experienced blogger. Plus you’ll get some awesome tips on how to make money blogging!
What are the Qualifications to Join Paid Blogger Networks?
Most networks consider bloggers on an individual basis. Many factors play into which bloggers will be approved and what campaigns they will be chosen for. Some of those factors may include:
- Blog Stats – Track your Monthly Unique Visitors (setup and install Google Analytics and a quality tracking plugin) use a backlinking strategy to improve your rank in Google, and secure your Alexa score by registering your site with Alexa.
- Social Media Stats & Influence – Ensure that you have a growing number of followers and strong engagement on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, forums and public communities, etc.
- Representation & Niche – Your blog may address a topic or demographic that they want to target.
- Voice & Authenticity – Your blog has a unique tone, writing style or theme that is a good fit for a campaign.
- Social Connections – You influence other influential bloggers and media networks in your niche.
Tips for Joining Paid Blogger Networks
Keep in mind that the minimum payment for opportunities with paid blogger networks is around $150 per post, but this does not mean that you should be willing to accept this amount. Many bloggers use the strategy of joining several networks in their niche and scanning for opportunities that pay $1,500 or more.
HINT: The higher paying opportunities come as you build relationships within blogging networks and demonstrate your ability to provide high-quality, engaging content. Having access to many opportunities at once ensures that you will find the ones that best fit your blog and your professional standards.
Also be sure that you are subscribed to their newsletters so that you can be alerted when new opportunities are shared. Reply promptly because the first qualified bloggers to respond are usually the ones who get the opportunities. Completing assignments regularly with a network can also help you to build a relationship of trust that may bring special, higher paying opportunities your way in the future.
Quick Tip: Use Unroll.me to manage your network subscriptions to be sure that you don’t miss any opportunities.
List of the Best Paid Blogger Networks
While most of the networks below are targeting women and moms, many welcome men and dad bloggers as well. Please reach out to them on Twitter, via email or by submitting an application to see if your blog qualifies.
Last Updated 06/06/2017
- Sway Group (by invitation only)
- Massive Sway (with Sits Girls)
- Social Fabric
- Clever Girls Collective
- Tap Influence
- DiMe Media
- Latina Bloggers Connect
- Mami Innovative Media
- B-Link Network (Blogalicious)
- One-2-One Network
- Mom Bloggers Club
- Niche Parent Network
- Stiletto Media
- Ella Media
- GigaSavvy (click here to sign up)
- Best Buy Blogging Network
- Muslim Mom Media Network
- Mission List (a social good initiative via Women Online)
Do you have a favorite network that I missed? I’d love to check it out and maybe even include it on this page. Email your recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid Review Sites
More Free Resources for Bloggers