Hi, I’m Chantilly.
I’ve worked for the government, at amusement parks and as a photographer, but throughout this journey, first love has always been design.
If you ask my closest friends and family, they’ll tell you that I’ve always been a creator and artist from the very beginning.
Which leads me to now.
I work in web design, as a WordPress front-end developer, and I’m also a Jane of all trades, who will attempt pretty much anything you ask.
I love working with creative women and solopreneurs with big ideas who want to grow their businesses and blogs. Women who break barriers and shatter ceilings.
Over the years, I’ve been blessed to work with some passionate and ambitious women, who inspire me and make an impact in their communities.
Together, we’ve created powerful social campaigns and beautiful, vibrant websites.
Who I work with
I work with so many different types of clients, but I’m most passionate about working with…
- Busy moms who want to pursue their passion projects without sacrificing family.
- Bicultural women who don’t want to compromise who they are to reach their vision.
- Snall business owners and solopreneurs who want to build recognizable, high-impact brands online.
What I do best
There are a few things I do really well, here are some of them…
- Take time to get to know you, your brand and your audience.
- Help you to develop and leverage your personal story.
- Create a beautiful, responsive website that gets results.
- Motivate you to stay on track and reach important milestones.
- Give you insights you need to build community around your brand.
Think we’re a good fit?
Click here to see how we can work together.