Hola! I’m Chantilly,
A work-at-home mom, multicultural blogger and one half of a mixed race couple.
I’m also the proud mama of two beautiful bicultural niños.
The truth is, I stumbled into this web design thing.
I started out helping other women to design their dream blogs and ended up pursuing a full-time career online.
With zero experience and less than a shoestring budget, I started my online business. It cost me a whopping $119.25. That bought me 12 full months of web hosting. Just enough time to try this out and see if I really had the chops for a web-based career. It took a lot of research and some serious hustle, but I’m here.
I like to joke that I taught myself web design through Google. And it’s true. I knew literally nothing about web design or blogging before I started my online journey, but I was determined to have a beautiful website and had zero budget for professional help…so I learned as I went.
Now, I help women to create values-driven brands and websites that get noticed.
Since my humble beginnings, I’ve helped some incredible women to evolve their blogs and businesses into highly successful online platforms. Together, we’ve created powerful social campaigns and innovative, niche-focused websites.
I’ve been lucky enough to work with women who are passionate about what they do and driven by strong values. And they aren’t just my clients, they’re also my friends.
It’s not just a business relationship for me. I’m invested in their success…and not just their business success. I’m dedicated to helping every woman make her mark on the world, while pursing her passion and living by her core values.
Who I work with
I work with women (and a few men) who want to dig deep and create a brand and website that ‘speaks’ to their audience. In most cases, my clients fall into these three categories:
- Busy moms who want to pursue their passion projects without sacrificing family;
- Bicultural women who don’t want to compromise who they are to reach their vision;
- Bloggers and solopreneurs who want to build recognizable, high-impact brands online;
What I do best
I’m one of those people who likes to ask lots of questions. I like picking things apart, examining them, and then putting them back together again in a way that’s fresh and new.
I pay close attention to things that others might not consider and I use those findings to inform my work. Because of that, there are a few things I do really well.
- Take time to get to know you, your brand and your audience;
- Encourage you to express yourself and embrace your personal story;
- Extract key information about your project to help you simplify your approach;
- Coach you through all your options to help you make smart, informed choices;
- Act as a mediator between your creative ideas and professional goals;
- Help you to maintain focus and stay on track so you can fulfill your true purpose;
- Provide support and encouragement as you move forward on your personal journey;
- Help you create a network of like-minded supporters who keep you motivated and driven;