Welcome to my little creative corner.
Hola! I’m Chantilly,
A work-at-home mom, multicultural blogger and one half of a mixed race couple.
I’m also the proud mama to two beautiful bicultural niños.
What you’re here for is the rest.
The truth is, I stumbled into this web design thing.
I started out helping families like ours to build their blogs and ended up pursuing a full-time career online.
With zero experience and less than a shoestring budget, I started my online business. It cost me a whopping $119.25. That bought me 12 full months of web hosting. Just enough time to try this out and see if I really had the chops for an web-based career. It took a lot of research and some serious hustle, but I’m here.
I like to joke that I taught myself web design through Google. And it’s true. I knew literally nothing about web design or blogging before I started my online journey, but I was determined to have a beautiful website and had zero budget for professional help…so I taught myself web design.
Now, I help ambitious women build their platforms.
Since my humble beginnings, I’ve helped many women to evolve their blogs and businesses into highly successful online platforms. Together, we create powerful social campaigns and fresh, innovative, niche-focused websites.
I’ve been lucky to work with passionate women, who are ambitious and values-driven. They are my clients and my friends.
And I’ve been lucky enough to be a part of their success and growth, helping some truly amazing women to build socially and culturally relevant online brands and powerful web platforms.
Who I work with.
I work with clients who “get” me and who I know that I can truly deliver the best experience to. It’s not just a business relationship for me, I’m 100% invested in the success of my clients…and their personal lives. Some of my most meaningful projects and deepest connections have been with…
- Busy moms who want to pursue their passion projects without sacrificing family;
- Bicultural women who don’t want to compromise who they are to reach their vision;
- Bloggers and entrepreneurs who want to build recognizable, high-impact brands.
What I do best.
- Take time to get to know you, your brand and your audience;
- Encourage you to express yourself and embrace your personal story;
- Extract key information about your project to help you simplify your approach;
- Coach you through all your options to help you make smart, informed choices;
- Act as a mediator between your creative ideas and professional goals;
- Help you to maintain focus and stay on track so you can fulfill your true purpose;
- Provide support and encouragement as you move forward on your personal journey;
- Help you create a network of like-minded supporters who keep you motivated and driven;
How I can help you.
- Work with you to design an effective and beautiful website that targets your audience.
- Help you to craft your messaging and social marketing strategy to make a bigger impact online.
- Provide direction, resources and tools to help you reach your long-term goals.
- Assist you in the development, planning and execution of your big ideas.
- Support and encourage you to overcome fear and anxiety related to new projects or ventures.
- Help you to sidestep overwhelm and focus on the best ideas or activities for your brand.
What clients are saying…
Photographer and Visual Storyteller at Everyday Eyecandy
“I was at a crossroads and was unsure how to move forward. My experience working with Chantilly was excellent!!! I loved the feedback and the suggestions. Even more, I loved the follow up email detailing everything we talked about and the resources included. AWESOME. The best part was hearing someone validate that I was going in the right direction. Thank you so much!”
Social Entrepreneur & Creator of LATINAS THINK BIG™
“Chantilly is a loyal supporter of our initiatives and is fully committed to the success of every one of our programs, big or small. She has always provided excellent feedback on our projects and has taken part in every aspect of planning as we work to evolve our current brands.
Her web designs are beautiful, her campaigns are powerful, and she has helped us get the attention online that our organization truly deserves.
Freelance Writer & Award-winning Latina Blogger at De Su Mama
“After several consultations, Chantilly’s overall vision and design for my site is exactly what I wanted. Chantilly listens to your goals, while providing professional opinion, and doesn’t stop working until you are satisfied with the finished product.”
South Texas Food Blogger and Recipe Developer at Sweet Life
“My blog was in dire need of a theme update, a fresh new logo and mobile friendly layout. The entire process was effortless. Chantilly is always professional, reliable and dedicated. She is always willing to spend a few extra minutes educating, advising and offering tips on how to improve my blog, including some great SEO tips she offered.”
Think we’re a good ‘fit’?
Learn more about how we can work together: