Well, I meant to get this news out yesterday, but I have been sick all week and falling behind on my blog a bit in an effort to catch up on some much needed rest. As exciting as this is though, I couldn’t keep quiet too long. ;)
I’m excited to announce that this April, I’ll be speaking among some of my favorite bloggers, many of which I look up to as inspirations. I’m more than excited to be speaking on a multicultural blogging panel with Lamar Tyler of Black and Married and Ruby of Growing Up Blackxican. ¡Que PADRE, verdad!??
Not only that, but I will be moderating a panel with one of my fav hermana crews about blogging for a cause!! Laurita (Holdin’ Out for a Hero), Eliana (ElianaTardio.com) and Lisa (Autism Wonderland) will be sharing their personal missions and how they raise awareness about the causes that matter to them most through their blogs.
I can honestly say, there aren’t any topics I’d rather be speaking about. This event is most definitely tailored to the strengths and interests of all the bloggers involved. If you take a look at the sessions in the Hispanicize agenda, you’ll see what I mean. Here’s a rundown of what’s confirmed so far…
- “Secret Salsa: How To Create Authentic Brand Ambassadorships And Campaigns With Latino Food Bloggers”
- “How To Develop A Latino Blogger Business Proposal For Consumer Brands – 10 Must Haves For Your Pitch”
- “Red Carpet Rumba: Latino Entertainment Bloggers and Media Discuss How to Score Coverage in their Platforms”
- “Livin’ La Vida Blogger: How Latino Lifestyle Bloggers Are Engaging Their Communities and Helping Brands Get In On The Fun”
- “The Rules Of Engagement 2012: How Brands And Their Agencies Can Effectively, Ethically And Comprehensively Collaborate With Latino Bloggers”
I’m beyond excited and honored to be speaking with my fellow bloggers at Hispanicize! I had the opportunity to meet a few at Blogalicious last October, but I’m in awe even more this time around because nearly all of my favorite bloggers will be present! Guaranteed, I’m going to be just a little star struck! ;)
Are you a Latin@ blogger?? A multicultural blogger? Are you heading to Hispanicize this year? If so, be on the look out for me! I would love to connect with you!! =)